I am originally from Kazakhstan. Kyrgizstan is another country which borders the Kazakhstan. I met my husband in 1998, in Almaty (former capital of Kazakhstan). The same year I moved to Kyrgizstan because that where he is working and lived there for a year. When we were traveling within Kyrgizstan by car going from one city to another, these hats were giving to us as presents by Kyrgiz farmers. For me, nothing was unusual during our trip, since I grew up in that culture. (There is not a big difference in a culture between Kazakhstan and Kyrgizstan.) However, for my husband, who is an American, everything there was pretty impressive. So, this is how we've got these pretty hats. [GE]
22 April 2007
Hat from Kyrgyzstan
I am originally from Kazakhstan. Kyrgizstan is another country which borders the Kazakhstan. I met my husband in 1998, in Almaty (former capital of Kazakhstan). The same year I moved to Kyrgizstan because that where he is working and lived there for a year. When we were traveling within Kyrgizstan by car going from one city to another, these hats were giving to us as presents by Kyrgiz farmers. For me, nothing was unusual during our trip, since I grew up in that culture. (There is not a big difference in a culture between Kazakhstan and Kyrgizstan.) However, for my husband, who is an American, everything there was pretty impressive. So, this is how we've got these pretty hats. [GE]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment